The origin and history of Reiki
• The nature of Reiki energy, why people get sick and how Reiki heals.
• The Reiki Ideals
• The Human Energy System
• The complete hand placement system.
• Gassho meditation
• Byosen Scanning: Using the sensitivity in the hands to locate areas needing healing, (usually in the aura) and to treat them.
• Reiji-Ho: Using inner guidance to know how and where to treat.
• Kenyoku: Dry bathing, a method to purify your energy field
• Koki-ho: Using the breath to heal.
• Gyoshi-ho: Sending Reiki with the eyes.
• Sending Reiki at a distance.
• Connect to your Reiki Guides
Reiki II symbols: How to draw, activate and use them. Their many uses are explained and their inner meaning is discussed.
Practice time is given so students know from experience how the energy of each symbols feels and the results each symbol produces.
• Attunements for Reiki I and II are given.
The class is a combination of lecture, discussion, demonstration and practice time.
Each student experiences giving and receiving a complete treatment using Byosen scanning and the hand placement system.
Practice time is given using all the Reiki II symbols as well as the for techniques mentioned above.
* You must have a Reiki I certification in order to attend Reiki Level II. Your Reiki Level I must have been taken with a Reiki Master Teacher in person. We do not accept online, mail order, DVD or other distant Reiki training for qualification.